The Total estimated cost of the renovation of the Temple is 21 Crore. The cost of First Phase of renovation is 14 Crore and that of second phase is 7 Crore.
Item wise estimation for the renovation of the Temple :
1. Pradhana Kalasha of Gold on roof of Garbhagudi - 10 Lacs
2. Upakalasha -5 Nos. of Gold - 7 Lacs each
3. The entire cost of Parivara Devata Griha – 4 Nos 48 Lacs each
4. Silver sheet cladding for entire Deepadali of Girbhagriha - 225 Lacs
5. Laying of granite slabs in inner Parikrama of the Temple - 10 Lacs
6. Laying of Granite Slabs in outer Parikrama of the Temple - 35 Lacs
7. Cladding of Girbhagudi Door Frame with Gold - 200 Lacs
8. 24 Nos. of wooden Statues such as Ashta Dikpalakas, Dashavatar, Anjaneya, Garuda, Sharduls etc - 20 Lacs
9. Carved Ceiling of Garuda Mantapa along with wooden Statues of Sri Rama and Sri Krishna Parivara, Dwara Palakas, 2 Nos. of Rishis and Ananta Padmanabha
- 15 Lacs
10. Carved ceiling of Navaranga with small statues 8 Nos - 25 Lacs
11. A pair of Wooden Dwarapalakas at Mahadwara - 5 Lacs
Note: Note: Estimation of items like Demolition work, Stone work, Civil Works, Roof, Copper Sheet cladding to the Roof, Brass Sheet cladding to the outer Deepa Dali, Electrification, Balalaya, Vahana Room etc. are not included in the above list.